Wednesday, June 25, 2008

oh no he didn't

but he did. 'he' refers to the great american president george w. bush.

the event: meeting with yet another great president, gloria arroyo.

bush probably had nothing else in mind to say, so he started with small talk.

PRESIDENT BUSH: Madam President, it is a pleasure to welcome you back to the Oval Office. We have just had a very constructive dialogue. First, I want to tell you how proud I am to be the President of a nation that -- in which there's a lot of Philippine-Americans. They love America and they love their heritage. And I reminded the President that I am reminded of the great talent of the -- of our Philippine-Americans when I eat dinner at the White House. (Laughter.)

PRESIDENT ARROYO: Yes.

PRESIDENT BUSH: And the chef is a great person and a really good cook, by the way, Madam President.

PRESIDENT ARROYO: Thank you.



no, you can't make this up. condescending and insulting much, mr. president? and PHILIPPINE-AMERICANS? are you f@cking kidding me?

hop on to the huffington post.

i feel sorry for every single soul who voted for him. five more months. five more months!

No comments: