Wednesday, May 17, 2006

dizzy in dc

the past few hours i have been here has been crazy and all the stuff going around made me dizzy. hah. so much for being alliterative.

just finished watching american idol, and may i just say how much i dislike taylor hicks? i cannot exactly pinpoint why i hate don't like him. just that watching him tonight made me cringe. just how many times does he need to blurt out 'soul patrol' for crying out loud! he must've said it more than 20 times tonight, in every single opportunity he got.

i think somehow my 'like' in mcphee returned tonight. i think i'd rather see a katharine-elliott showdown than a taylor-elliott one but if i head simon right earlier, i think he has made up his mind that taylor would be in the finals next week. so if that is the case, taylor-elliott trumps taylor-katharine.

it was nice to see the good ol' mayor of los angeles, antonio villaraigosa. woohoo! way to go tony! lol.

my events will be at the smithsonian tomorrow. i just need my caffeine fix before i sleep (yeah, i know i'm weird) and it doesn't help that there is a starbucks in my hotel. hah.

No comments: