Wednesday, August 30, 2006

the smashing '80s

it's been awhile since i last visited the wily filipino's site (and my other fave blogs) because (as i mentioned earlier) i have been quite busy the past few days weeks months.

so it took me some time reading through the voluminous posts that i have missed and i found a goldmine somewhere. it's this. it's a compendium of "1,500 of your favorite '80s videos"! yay! if the wily pinoy spent an hour gleefully watching his favorites, i spent about two travelling back to the glorious 80s watching gazebo, a-ha, air supply (sue me!), abba (sue me once more!), go west, foreigner and others. caution: it's addictive.

2 comments:

Lightheaded said...

goodness!!! boomtown rats!!! mwahaha!!! gumaling ako bigla after a week of sickness!!! nothing like seeing bob geldof before he was knighted. hahaha!!!

thanks for the link. there goes my prepaid internet....

momar said...

hahaha! children of the 80s unite!