Monday, November 13, 2006

palawan in my dreams

...is not so different from palawan in my reality.

Just got back from a four-day trip to the beautiful island of Busuanga in Palawan. I stayed at the Club Paradise and I had so much fun.

The plane ride was smooth, even if it was a very tiny plane. It was a 20-seater, I think, and I had the best seat in the house: Seat Number 1. In bigger planes, that would be the best seat in the first class or business section. Not this one though. I was thisclose to the pilot. Seriously. I'll post the photos soon to prove how close I was to the pilot.

Then came the 30-minute jeepney ride from the airport to the dock. This was, by far, the dustiest trip I've been in ages. It was fun though. And then the banca ride. It took us more than 45 minutes to reach the resort because the sea was rough. And it rained. Welcome to paradise. Boo-hoo.

All in all, a very great experience. It was kinda expensive though, especially since they were charging dollars. Yes, dollars. And I paid in dollars. And they gave my change in dollars, and some pesos.

Photos coming up...

No comments: