Thursday, February 02, 2006

blogging at 3 am

why a 10-minute accidental nap (max 15) between 9:00 and 9:30 pm last night has me (still) wide awake at 3:00 am continues to baffle me. i've got stuff to do tomorrow and i need to finish them but i think i'd be way to sleepy if i don't get to sleep soon.

after watching american idol, i went up to my room. i turned my tv on, then my computer. then i went to my bed. i had no plans of sleeping yet but i crawled under the sheets nonetheless. next thing i know was that i was waking up.

reruns of sex and the city, friends, will and grace and a bunch of other documentaries on pbs hours later and i am still up. finished reading two old issues of time, cover to cover, and yes, i am still up. i stared at my bookshelf and there it was, the da vinci code, begging to be re-read. probably not a good idea, or i'll end up reading until daylight breaks.

what to do? why, turn on the computer and blog about this sleep disorder. hah. i have a sleeping disorder. i need to go see a sleep therapist. or a sleep coach. damn it, i want to sleep.

No comments: