Thursday, January 25, 2007

manila, i'm coming home

i can actually hear (some) of my friends in manila say "again? that's not even news anymore..."

but yes, i am going back to manila in a couple of days, probably for a couple of weeks. it's going to be a business trip, so i'll be working out of our manila office a lot too.

upside: i'm gonna be able to see my friends whom i haven't seen in ages. like 2 months? hehehe. i have friends in the u.s. whom i haven't seen lately (as in the past six months, or worse, the past year) who are actually jealous with my r.p.-based friends because i get to see my manila-based friends more. of course, my family, and my nieces and everyone at home as well. food. mall. friends. oh i've mentioned that. food. that, too.

downside: i'm going to terribly miss the shows i've been crazy about this season - heroes, prison break, 24, grey's anatomy, ugly betty, desperate housewives and brothers and sisters. wow, that's 7 shows x 2 or 3 episodes (let's say 3), that's 21 hours of tv-watching. hahaha. almost a day! the couch has redeemed me once more. and yeah, i'm also gonna miss my friends here. hehehe. yeah.

1 comment:

Lightheaded said...

finally! you could claim the three (or is it two) mangosteen jam jars here!

pasalubong!!! hahaha!!!