Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Happy

Had dinner with some ABS friends at Gilligan’s Island near ABS. We went driving all over Morato and Timog to find out where we’d eat. There were a lot of choices and we were tempted quite a lot but we settled for some place we haven’t tried. This was Guilly’s.

My friends decided to eat light. I was the only one who was hungry so I ordered what I wanted: bottomless iced tea (here I go with all my bottomless stuff), fresh lumpiang ubod and binagoongang lechon kawali. Yes, you read it right. The lumpia was delicions but the BLK rocked my freaking world. My friends who wanted to eat light ended up eating from my plate.

Among the stuff we shared: garlic mushroom, vegetarian spaghetti (for my vegan friend) and sizzling seafood. Yum!

I am happy that I am here, that I have time to spend with my friends again. Friends, old and new. By the way, I have a new friend. Nice!

No comments: