Tuesday, November 22, 2005

huling hirit cebu

okay, before i leave all my cebu experiences and keep it in a vault, here are two photos. stolen, as usual.

here's drew arellano (in orange!) at the airport in mactan. he hosted a segment of the gma7-sponsored dinner at the ad congress with love anover. i used to see him a lot on tfc when he was still with wazzup, wazzup. such a dork. he reminds me of d. hahaha. there.


and here's mateo, the filipino-italian kid. he's one of penshoppe's club pen models (saw his billboard on edsa on our way to the airport, that's why i thought he looked familiar when i saw him in cebu boarding the same flight). my friend m told me that this kid, at 15 is also a racer and also endorses pepsi and swatch. some lucky dude.


okay. now cebu is over and done with. except for this beautiful scene. taken at plantation bay.


now that's more than enough reason to plan my return to the queen city.

No comments: