Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sam Milby Overload

Yes, if there is such a thing: I am having a Sam Milby overload.

Let me tell you who Sam Milby is. He is one of the Pinoy Big Brother housemates, who unfortunately (depending on whose side you are on) got evicted last Saturday.

Jianne, my four-year old niece was somehow affected when Sam got the boot, according to my sister-in-law. She apparently remarked, “Ang cute niya no Ma?” My niece knows her boys. Hahaha. My two other nieces are also PBB viewers.

Anyway, Sam has been hogging the limelight from the moment he joined the house as a replacement for a housemate who had to leave the house to attend to her dying father. This Fil-Am looker (formerly based in Dayton, Ohio) has got it made.

[edited to add] Stayed up kinda late last night and I was able to catch Kontrobersyal on ABS. And what do you know, Boy Abunda has an interview with Sam. For the first time, they showed long video clips of him figure skating. He’s quite good, if I may say. Triple salchows, double axels, he nailed them all.

No comments: