Wednesday, January 25, 2006

another quickie

yes, another one. this time, i am doing this quick posting at the mabuhay lounge of centennial terminal 2. i am waiting for my flight back to los angeles.

since i arrived from bangkok last night, and i used the same terminal, i was exempted today from paying the terminal fee of five hundred fifty pesos. cheap thrill. hahaha.

anyhow, my mind's still abuzz from all of the activities i had since last night. E, our friend, picked me and R up at the airport and he brought us to max's for some food. i had lumpiang sariwa. then we moved to their fave hang-out along baywalk on roxas boulevard. san mig light costs 30 pesos per. i had two.

i left around 10ish to meet up with other friends. i had no other time to meet them, since i am leaving manila today. after that, i went home to fix my stuff and pack. naturally, i couldn't really pack because my luggage was still with my brother, who i was scheduled to meet for lunch today.

to make matters worse, i found out when i was unpacking my stuff that i left my cell phone charger in bangkok and i need to buy a new one since my fone is drained. as in drained. that was the first thing i did this morning. after that, i dashed to greenbelt to do some last-minute shopping. next thing i know, it was lunch time. had lunch with my brother at rockwell where i bought some stuff (gourmet tuyo and tinapa at blue kitchen. yumyumyum). traffic was so bad! got home around 230, brought my bags up to the 32nd floor and started putting everything inside my samsonite. the other luggage? stuff from the office. thank god there was not much padala this time. by 3:00 i asked my brother to drop me off somewhere in glorietta so i can buy some more stuff. then my roomie's mom called while i was at power books. damn, i totally forgot abt roomie's pakisuyo: an envelope for his mom. anyhow, i scheduled to meet up with his sister before 4 pm (my boss wanted to check in early, so we had to leave makati by 4). i also called my friend T's mom because i know that she was going to send something for T.

anyhow. everything's water under the bridge. we've checked in and i am enjoying the mabuhay lounge's arroz caldo. i love travelling with people who are in the 'premier elite' level. they can bring in a guest or two to stay at the lounge until boarding time. i saw a computer and it was calling my name. i checked my blog and i started typing away.

stories on my bangkok travel coming up next.

No comments: