Wednesday, January 18, 2006

fixated

with plenty of determination (and some moolah), i am on my way to claiming my 2006 starbucks organizer! hahaha. i have never been fixated on a thing before, i have no idea why i am fixating on this organizer when i don't usually do organizers.

i am more than halfway there. eleven down, ten to go.

i had dinner with a at this new thai resto in greenbelt called blue ginger. it's a nice, brightly-lit resto and the predominant color of the interiors is orange. yup, orange. the food was okay. not great, just okay. we had grilled pork spareribs, shrimp cake and shrimp paste fried rice. yum.

coffee (starbucks, of course) was on the ground floor, and the place was teeming with people, some beautiful, some not so. hehehe. anyhow, it was catching up galore once more.

3 comments:

the last noel said...

Wow, I'd never seen so many Starbucks posts in my life.

momar said...

and the irony of it all: i am not the biggest fan of starbucks. i am not also a big fan of organizers or planners. why i am hooked is beyond me. guess what? i am down to the last 7. not worth an entry this time. hahaha!

flatfoot said...

how does it look like ba? post a pic!

my favorite starbucks item in manila is the butterscotch fudge bar. have some for me!