Sunday, October 09, 2005

catching up

okay, so the past weekend had me catching up with some of my friends and my favorite tv shows, namely alias, nip/tuck, desperate housewives, the oc, reunion, prison break and a few of my soaps. hahaha. sue me!

my 2 cents' worth on each one. on alias: i'm gonna say it on record. fuck you jj abrams! fuck you for killing one of the most liekable characters in the show. my excitement from summer's season finale was matched by scorching hatred when i realized that you killed michael vaughn. first, you said he's not michael vaughn. then, you kill him. how could you do this? sorry, i am just too attached. sigh.

on nip/tuck: i am still hooked. still loyal. same with the women of wisteria lane. bree van de kamp rocks! i love lynette scavo. susan's still funny. the oc: i might, or might not be a loyal viewer this season. i can't explain why. probably because i am training my sight on reunion and their happy bunch...not! prison break: thank you wentworth!

the past 2 days have seen me sleeping at way past 4 am because of all these catching up stuff. sigh. the complex life of a couch patatas. nakakainis. i am not complaining though.

an old friend picked me up this morning for breakfast. so much catching up had to be done that we extended it to lunch. and time was not still enough so we extended it to coffee. hehehe. so i got home almost 3ish, to catch up the remaining part of the buzz. yey! racquel is evicted from the pinoy big brother house! not that i care. hahaha.

pinoy big brother is a huge phenom in the philippines today. my nieces are hooked, from the eldest, a high school senior to the youngest, a four-year-old tyke who knows the name of each and every housemate. one sample conversation overheard in the car, on our way to dinner.

sibling A: sinong crush mo sa kanila?
sibling B: si rico, o kaya si sam. ikaw?
sibling A: si uma.
sibling B: ewww. si uma? bakla yun eh.
sibling A: hindi siya bakla. silahis siya.
me: la-la-la-la-la-la-la

goodness gracious!

No comments: