Friday, March 24, 2006

chicago = cold

I’m on a 90-minute stop-over in, of all places, Chicago. I’m actually waiting for my connecting flight to Montreal for this little holiday made possible by a hundred and fifty dollar gift by Expedia.

I haven’t had a decent sleep since last night because my friend J (Thanks again!) picked me up around 4 to bring me to the airport. While this was an international trip, the flight would be taking off from the American Airlines terminal, not at the Tom Bradley International Terminal.

Little did I know that I could not use their self-service machines (because I am going on an international trip). I was told to proceed to the ‘main cabin’ check-in. Last time I was here, I missed my flight. I swear I was having a déjà vu moment.

Only a few counters were open, so service was kinda slow. Thank God it was seamless from then on as I got my boarding pass from a nice lady.

No comments: