Saturday, December 31, 2005

nip/tuck marathon

because of my erratic schedule, and my extended stays in the philippines, i was not able to consistently watch nip/tuck, one of my favorite shows on the boob tube.

that is why i took the opportunity this weekend to catch up with my viewing and watch the entire season (a total of 15 episodes) in less than 24 hours. i thought my eyes were gonna pop out of their sockets because of what i did, but thankfully they did not.

the show is so addicting and i kept on telling myself "just one more, just one more" every time an episode ended until i realized that it was already 5:00 am and i have seen the first 7 episodes. the last 8 i finished after i woke up (slept only around six hours) which means that my first meal for the day was at 7:00 pm. yes, 7:00 pm. breakfast, lunch and dinner, all in one. to complete my meals was my dessert: the fact that i already found out who "the carver" was.

here's what the boston herald printed on the day that the finale aired.

i've been hooked on this show since season one and it was in the middle of the second season when they introduced the character of "the carver," a serial 'slasher' slash rapist who thinks that "beauty is a curse."

maybe because i watched it non-stop that i have questions in my mind about how the writers tied it all down when they revealed (do i need spoiler tags here? okay, spoiler, spoiler) that dr. costa is the carver and he is kit's brother. sorry, too late.

i have no idea yet if there is a season four. i think there is since there were stuff that were not revealed. or were there? i think i need to rewatch closely.

1 comment:

Oman said...

Happy New Year Momar!!! May You Have More Blessings To Come.