Sunday, June 26, 2005

overslept

i slept kinda early last night, hence i woke up kinda early today. knowing it was still early, i dragged my ass back to my bed and slept. woke up after two hours and slept once more. the weather was very cooperative.

with a headache threatening to take-over, i opened my eyes and forced myself to wake up. time check: 1 am. i slept for more than 12 hours. i can't believe it. everytime i do that, i know that a headache will follow. and it did. my way to cure my headache? sleep? so i slept again while watching the sunday fare on tfc. did my head-ache disappear? yes it did. but the problem was i got all the more sleepy. what the hell's wrong with me? i know that if i sleep for yet another minute, i'd end up wide awake until 5 am the next day. then i'd sleep at 6 until 12 noon. it was not gonna happen.

yesterday was cook-fest for me. thanks to the internet (and the help of some friendships), i was able to cook a mean sinigang na hipon. my first-ever attempt at cooking sinigang. i know better now.

i used two packets of the sinigang mix and i think it was not enough. hindi siya masyadong maasim. in fact, it was kinda sweet. i think i can blame the shrimps for that.

i also cooked chicken wings adobo. i haven't cooked for a while and somehow i missed doing so. i finished around 11ish and i went straight to my room to sleep. for more than 12 hours. when i wokr up, it was time for lunch.

No comments: