Thursday, June 16, 2005

tagged!

my friend of almost two decades may8 IMd me the other day and told me that i was tagged. [can you believe it? close to two decades -- that's 20 freakin years. my goodness.] so i went to to her blog to find out why she tagged me, and what she tagged me for.

What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play? What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it in your journal, and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

Okay, let me think first. Here goes:

- when no one around me wants to go out and play...

read my books (or re-read them)
sound trip (and rip all my remaining CDs so that i can put 'em all in my iPod)
watch DVDs (i have unopened DVDs and some that i have not watched yet)
organize my closet (i admit, i tend to be scatter-brained at times; i need to have some sense of organization in my life)
cook some of my comfort food (i.e. dishes my mom used to cook for me; dishes that i terribly miss; and dishes that remind me of people, events or memories)
clean my room (i hang on to stuff more than i should and my apartment has become a virtual museum of what i have collected ever since the world began)
walk

- what lowers my stress/blood pressure/anxiety level

music, food, travel, sleep

and i need to tag five people: abe, ed, albert, resty, paul. go!

1 comment:

Lightheaded said...

nya, you're making it obvious that we're really uh, old....

let's lie and say we've met when we're still uh, toddlers. mwehehe.

thanks for answering. babaw 'no?