Wednesday, June 22, 2005

rude woman

i was on my way to work this morning when a car from behind honked. i looked, and saw this white, middle-aged woman (wmw). no good mornings, no excuse mes. she went straight to what she wanted --

wmw: do you know where rowena is?
[me: concepcion? i don't know where she is but she sure knows where i am. hehehe. inside joke, sorry. moving on...]
me: yes, turn left on hoover, it's on your right, before you hit santa monica.
wmw: so i turn left, then right.
[she then continued driving. no thank yous, nothing.]
me: (to myself) thank you.
myself: you're welcome

i don't know, but i was not raised by my parents to be rude. i didn't mind (at first) that she just honked at me to get my attention but what irritated me was that she did not even bother to say thank you.

two words, rude lady, two words!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many rude maggots out there,,,bastards who think the world revolves around them,,,every dog has his/her day.......

Anonymous said...

The thing is to give them at least a piece of your mind, even in passing...Most of these white maggots think they're superior to everybody...That is why they are so rude.God works in mysterious ways though...