Wednesday, January 26, 2005

changes

i've been quite busy trying to learn the 'html stuff' involved in making this blog more entertaining, more me. hehehe. thanks to my techie friend who studies it first for me, then just shares stuff to me in layman's terms.

it's alias night tonight. and yet another american idol. i think my interest in the show is kinda waning. but we'll see in a couple of weeks.

it was kinda stormy again this morning and i had to bring my dear umbrella once more.

my heart goes out to the families and relatives of those who were killed and/or injured by the derailed metrolink trains this morning in glendale. some moron wanted to commit suicide by parking his car right by the railroad tracks (how lemony snicket, buy yourself some originality). when the train was near, this deranged person panicked and abandones his car right there. now, there are ten people dead and hundreds more are injured because of this person's sheer stupidity.

No comments: