Friday, January 21, 2005

colds, coughs

i am under the weather. i didn't go to work today because when i woke up, i had difficulty breathing. turns out my colds got worse. i dunno why. hate it.

so what did i do today? nothing much. i slept and i fixed some of my stuff. i cleaned my room, somehow. emailed some of my friends. watched tv. what else? i saw the o.c. and the premiere of the apprentice. gee, time really flies so fast. we're on the third apprentice, sixth amazing race, fourth american idol and nth survivor. well, about survivor, i couldn't even care less. i stopped watching after...well, i don't remember. maybe 3 seasons ago. that was when i gave my loyalty back to friends. not that they were asking for it.

what is the best remedy for a stuffy nose? i wish i knew. so i can sleep well tonight.

No comments: