Saturday, August 13, 2005

drunken warrior

thanks to a strong tall glass of white chocolate mocha at susina earlier, i was still up at around 2:00 am when R called me up and asked if i was still awake. i was quite bored to tears and since i could not summon the flock of sheep to bring me to sleep-land, i said i was still up, doing absolutely nothing.

turns out that R was with my F (hey cuz!) who was kinda very drunk. we spent acouple of hours chatting, and getting F to sober up. he eventually did, i think. anyway, they were gone around past four and goodness gracious, i was still up. i watched 'y speak live' on tfc (it was on that time) and when it was already utterly unwatchable (sorry ryan!), i retreated to my room.

my computer was still on, i sat down and i started typing. it's way past four. i need to sleep.

No comments: