Sunday, August 28, 2005

food, food, food - v 3.0

not full yet? here's more --

my friends and i are not usually vegetable-friendly but on this particular night, when we tried out palms (in their new location), we ordered vegetable dishes. here's p's. [palms is a famouls hollywood (boulevard) restaurant. last week, they moved to a bigger and better location. the resto still has its thai elvis. thai elvis presley in da house!

and here's mine. remember my aversion to really spicy food? i asked them (as usual) to make mine mild. they made it mild. after eating everything on my plate, i noticed these red stuff. chili! so much for being mild.

finger food. yum yum.

on my recent trip to san francisco, i went to urban outfitters and saw this shirt.
it cracked me up. :D


how much of a coffee bean addict am i? well, my friend from san francisco called me up two weeks ago to tell me the good news that coffee bean has opened another branch in downtown sf. here it is, on 4th and market. i had to go. i had to go.

No comments: