Saturday, August 27, 2005

food, food, food - v 2.0

okay, more photo- food-blogging here.

since it is still my birthday month... c treated me to a nice lunch one warm sunday afternoon. we headed to the post hotel bel-air. not wanting to attract attention to myself (with my camera and all), i took some pics from my trusted cam-phone. here's the entrance from the garden to the restaurant.

the wait staff knew it was my birthday and after the meal, one of them brought out their dessert sampler. the madeleines were yummy, the biscotti delicious, the chocolate chip (warm na warm pa, from the oven) smelled good and the strawberry thingy was awesome. needless to say, i've got some sweeth tooth.

singapore's banana leaf @ the farmer's market on third and fairfax. their food can be really spicy so i ask them to cook my meals mild. really mild. last time i was here, i ordered chicken curry. (there's still some left-over in my fridge)

sometimes, all you need is just a little patience a steaming bowl of pho. yes, pho. i love pho. and this month, my friend p and i discovered a really nice pho place close to where i live. it's on sunset boulevard (near silver lake) and they serve really good pho.

just how good? this good!

No comments: