Wednesday, August 24, 2005

sun city

i never thought there was a city in cali called 'sun city.' until tonight.

my friends and i drove (well, one of one did) to sun city (80 miles from where i live) to drop a friend off (parang package). this, on the night that i was supposed to sleep early because i'd be off to san francisco around 330 am (which is about half an hour from now).

anyway, plans for me to sleep went pfft when a friend asked if i could go with them to sun city. then we were joined by two other friends and it ended up as an unplanned field trip.

got home around past one. quick shower, packed my stuff, checked my emails, browsed some blogs, updated my own. time check: 3:05 am.

i'll be in san francisco around 9ish, then it will be meetings all the way. i hope i don't fall asleep during any of the meetings. kape!

No comments: